I kinda figured only about 15-20% could read or write [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.cfm?ID=1642
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">UTICA, New York -- Just 2% of voters who supported Barack Obama on Election Day obtained perfect or near-perfect scores on a post election test which gauged their knowledge of statements and scandals associated with the presidential tickets during the campaign, a new Zogby International telephone poll shows.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only 54% of Obama voters were able to answer at least half or more of the questions correctly.</div></div>
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In addition to questions regarding statements and scandals associated with the campaigns, the 12-question, multiple-choice survey also included a question asking which political party controlled both houses of Congress leading up to the election -- 57% of Obama voters were unable to correctly answer that Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate.</div></div>
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I kinda figured only about 15-20% could read or write [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
How did McCain's supporters score on the same questions?
In order to accurately portray voters both sides needs to be compared, but they only surveyed Obama voters.
I know quite a few folks that voted for McCain that basically knew zilch about him. One coworker of mine didn't even know what war he was a POW in or that he was ever a POW.
Too few people on both sides thoroughly research their candidates, unfortunately.
To make your point you need to come up with something a little less biased.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yea I think you would have to compare this with the results of an overall assesment of voters. There may just be a lot of ignorant people on both sides.
Doesn't matter if 99% don't know $hit from shinola...they'd fit right in with the current administration in Washington. Get over folks, we've tried to prep most of y'all for over a yaer....OBAMA IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Doesn't matter if 99% don't know $hit from shinola...they'd fit right in with the current administration in Washington. Get over folks, we've tried to prep most of y'all for over a yaer....OBAMA IS YOUR NEXT PRESIDENT! </div></div>
The fact is King Hussein had the support of the VERY poor and the less educated. Not saying everybody that voted for him falls into that class but those were the people that ACORN targeted.
I have formed my own country, NOBAMALAND. In the process of putting up the security fence as we speak. Have already applied for foreign aide. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] When the leaves are gone I can see your Dad's house from here. Guess I had better see if he wants to join forces. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
lol..I hear ya.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol..I hear ya. </div></div>
Hey, it's true. I figure I can get a few mil if I agree to not manufacture WMD, another few mil to fight terrorism and a few more just to establish diplomatic relations. And there's always the money for allowing US military bases. And we don't have a "spread the wealth" policy.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol..I hear ya. </div></div>
Hey, it's true. I figure I can get a few mil if I agree to not manufacture WMD, another few mil to fight terrorism and a few more just to establish diplomatic relations. And there's always the money for allowing US military bases. And we don't have a "spread the wealth" policy.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] </div></div>
You are making it sound pretty good....I got 10 bucks says if you get any federal funding, Rick Boucher is there before the end of the week to take credit. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Amen brother.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks